You will be able to link the account with all the payment cards offered by Šiaulių Bankas and you will be able to receive a credit limit.
You can open and manage your account jointly with another person.
By choosing the most favourable «Service Plan» you will be able to use everyday services cheaper.
You can view your account balance and carry out other transactions online. Also on your mobile phone.
You will be able to have one account number and hold funds in different currencies.
Become our customer and take advantage of the opportunities provided by the account at Šiaulių Bankas. When you open an account, you can quickly, conveniently and securely carry out daily financial transactions.
When you open an account, you will be able to:
- Store and accumulate funds in the account in all currencies with which the bank works
- Choose a «Service Plan»
- Cash out the funds in the account at each of the Šiaulių Bankas customer service department or ATMs
- Supplement the account with cash at each bank department or ATMs
- Transfer funds to other accounts in Lithuania or abroad
- Receive funds transferred to you
- Buy and sell foreign currency
- Associate the account with payment card and receive a credit limit
- Receive wages and other income
- Pay utility bills.
You will be able to manage your account in the most convenient way:
- By arriving to the nearest customer service department of Šiaulių Bankas
- Via online banking «SB Linija»
- By using mobile banking services “SMS bank”
- By using the mobile app «Šiaulių Bankas».
How to open an account?
- You need to go to the nearest customer service department of Šiaulių Bankas and submit one of the following identity documents:If you are a citizen or a permanent resident of the Republic of Lithuania, you must submit one of the following documents for identification purposes:• Passport of the Republic of Lithuania• Identity card of the Republic of Lithuania• Permission for temporary or permanent residence in the Republic of Lithuania.If you are a citizen or permanent resident of any other EEA* MemberState, you must submit one of the following documents to determine your identity:• Passport issued by the EEAState• Identity card issued by the EEAState• Permission for temporary or permanent residence in the Republic of Lithuania.If you are not an EEA citizen or a permanent resident, you must present your passport, which should contain valid Schengen visa, for identification purposes.* EEA: The European Economic Area, which includes the Member States of the European Union, as well as Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
- Complete the request to open the account.
- Fill out the profile of a natural person «Know Your Customer».
- Conclude an account management contract.
If you are our customer and want to open a new account, you can fill out an application to open an account via SB Linija.
Account opening under power of attorney
Account for minor
If you want to open an account in another person’s name or another person wants to open an account for you, you must provide a notarized power of attorney.
Several individuals (co-owners of the account) can open an account. Then, the account contract specifies how the co-owners dispose the cash, either individually or separately.
A bank account can also be opened for a minor. A bank account of a minor up to 14 years old is managed by one of the parents, adoptive parents or guardian.
If an account is opened for a minor under 14 years of age, please provide:
- Identity documents of one or both parents, adoptive parents or guardians
- Birth certificate of the child (issued before 31-12-2016 inclusively) or child’s identity document (if such is issued for the child)
- Documents proving that the person has been designated as a legal guardian or adoptive parent of the child
- Bank-approved confirmation from one of the parents, adoptive parents or guardian for disposition of the funds available on the account.
If an account is opened for a minor from 14 to 18 years of age, please provide:
- All the above documents
- Bank-approved confirmation from one or both parents, adoptive parents or guardians for conclusion of an account contract and the disposition of funds.
Insurance of the funds in the account:
You can find detailed information about the terms and conditions of the funds held in the account and the cases when the funds are not insured and when the restrictions on the payment of insurance payments are applied.
Account Transfer Service
Electronic invoice (e-invoice) is a simple, convenient, useful and safe way to receive and pay invoices, which you can use (order service) since 7 January 2016.
E-invoice is an electronic invoice, created, sent, recorded, stored and paid in cyberspace. Starting with the next year, service providers, instead of sending you paper invoices by mail, will be able to submit e-invoices through online banking system SB linija. Having logged into the system, you will be able to safely, simply and conveniently handle your e-invoices.
Simple, convenient, useful and safe
Easy To Order
Convenient To Pay
E-Invoice Benefits If You Use SB Linija
- Convenient, because e-invoices are available to see and pay by one-time funds transfer at any time of the day.
- Simple, because after selection of one-time funds transfer for e-invoice payment, payment order will be filled in automatically.
- Useful, because after selection of automatic e-invoice you don’t need to care about timely payment.
- Safe, because all e-invoices will remain in the internet banking system SB linija and available for you only.
E-Invoice Benefits If You Don’t Use SB Linija
- Simple, because the customers who do not use online banking system SB linija, can come to the chosen branch of the bank and subscribe to e-invoice submission in the branch and to set up automatic e-invoice payment agreement.
- Convenient, because after setting up of automatic payment contract, you no longer need to go every month to the bank or other institution and stand in queues for the invoices were paid on time.
Automatic E-Invoice Payment Benefits
After selecting of automatic e-invoice payment, funds transfer is at no cost to you: whether e-invoice is paid in the bank branch, or via the SB linija.
E-invoicing can be ordered:
- Using the Internet banking system SB linija
- In all branches of Šiaulių bankas
- At service providers.
Following is the list of service providers offering e-invoicing.
You can choose between the two ways to pay e-invoices:
- Perform a one-time transfer of funds
- Instruct the bank to pay e-invoices automatically.
Automatic E-invoice Payment
In the case of selecting e-invoice automatic payment, the required amount will be automatically transferred from your account specified in the request to the service provider’s account.
By selecting this e-invoice payment method, you can set the maximum amount payable per transaction or monthly, above which e-invoice will not be paid.
If you wish, you can turn off automatic e-invoice payment at any time.
One-time E-invoice Payment
To make a one-time e-invoice payment, you will need:
- To connect to the Internet banking system SB linija, or to come to selected Šiaulių bankas branch;
- To inspect your e-invoices and choose the ones you want to pay.
You can get e-invoices from the service providers, who use e-invoicing service.
IMPORTANT! If the service provider does not use e-invoicing service, your direct debit consent will expire on 1 January 2016. In this case, you will be able to pay for the services by a simple transfer of funds.
Click here to see General e-invoicing conditions (PDF).
If you have questions, please contact Šiaulių bankas customer servicing outlets or call 1813 (+370 37 301 337 from abroad).
General e-invoicing conditions (PDF)
Smart-ID: what is it?
Smart-ID is a simple and secure identity validation tool, allowing ready access to e-services:
- checking the bank account
- signing documentation
- paying fees
- transferring money
- performing other everyday electronic tasks and operations.
The use of Smart-ID application is free and unlimited.
What do I need to use Smart-ID?
To get started using Smart-ID, you need the following:
- A smart phone
- Signed On-line Banking Service Agreement,
- Identity Verification Instruments issued by the Bank (PIN + SMS, Generator), M. Signature or E.Signature
Why would I want to use Smart-ID applet?
- It is handy. You can download the applet to all Android and iOS smart devices. To create an account and sign up, follow the instructions in the applet. How to use the applet you will find here.After completing the registration, you can instantly use the applet. If you want to use the Smart-ID on multiple smart devices, download the applet to each of them separately and register your account.
- It is safe. Smart-ID applet meets the highest security requirements, so this decision is used by banks and other reliable electronic service providers. Unlike the bank code card where all passwords are visible, Smart-ID applet does not store your PIN codes in the smart device, so even if you lose your phone, your data will always be safe.
- It is simple. You are using your mobile phone on a daily basis, so you can sign in to on-line banking and other systems using Smart-ID easily and quickly.
How to start using the Smart-ID?
In order to use the free Smart-ID application, download it from Google’s Play or App Store shops:
In order to created Smart-ID account, follow the instructions below.
How to create a new account?
How to login to on-line banking with the means of Smart-ID?
In Lithuania, you can use two types of Smart-ID accounts:
Smart-ID acountAfter the client verifies identity by M-signature and account registration is successfully completed, Smart – ID is created which is deemed a qualified e-signature (like M-signature, stationary E-signature – personal identity card, USB drive).White background is used for Smart-ID applet.
Smart-ID Basic accountAfter the client verifies identity by selecting online bank, (Šiaulių bankas, SEB, Swedbank, Luminor) and account registration is successfully completed (Šiaulių bankas OB uses the following means: PIN+SMS, M-signature, generator, E-signature) Smart – ID Basic is created, which is deemed unqualified e-signature. This means can be used for online banking of the mentioned banks. When logging for the first time, additional consent of the client is necessary for the use of this means. Green background is used for Smart-ID Basic applet.
Clients can use Smart-ID Basic means, after they confirm their consent to use this identity verification means. Confirmation can be done in the following two ways:
- By visiting the bank unit.
- During the first logging into online banking, having approved the consent for use of Smart-ID Basic, with other identity verification means issued by the bank (PIN card, generator), M- signature or stationary E-signature.
Detailed information on how to use Smart-ID can be found in the instruction.
If you have questions, feel free to call 1813 (+370 37 301 337, if calling from abroad) or visit selected Šiaulių bankas unit.